COSMONAUTE – Original PHILIPPE HIQUILY
- Dimensions : 58 × 59 × 24.5 cm
- Year : 1984
- Material : Mobile made of hammered iron
- Ton : Dark
- Signature : Signed Hiquily
- Editions : Pièce unique
- Thèmes : Figuratif Mobile
- Mobiles, solo exhibition at the LOFT Gallery, from November 10 to December 16, 2000
- Hiquily, amazing sculptures exhibition, Modern Art Gallery of Taiwan, from October 8 to November 30 2011
- Catalog of the exhibition Philippe Hiquily, Taïwan, October 2011, p.14 (partial view in the artist's studio - in color).
GAMES AND TILTS
With the return of mobile sculpture in the late 1970s and early 1980s, Hiquily once again pushed the boundaries of sculpture. He renews his artistic practice by centering it on the "game" using movements. At this time Hiquily realizes in response to this immense woman with massive curves and a well planted seat, a series of small sculptures in balance or swing, like the Cosmonaut who turns on itself.
The same artist